Everyone’s talking about Coronovirus / Covid-19 so here’s what Millennium Locksmiths is doing:
- We are still working. We feel that with all the worries in life at the moment security doesn’t need to be one of them. If you have a lock problem – please call us.
- We are taking precautions. In fact we have always prided ourselves in being clean and tidy. Tim’s long army career has fine-tuned his natural fastidiousness.
- We wear nitrile gloves whilst at your property.
- In most cases we are attending a problem with an external door, so in reality we need come no further than your doormat. We won’t be offended if you keep your distance whilst we are there.
- We will need you to sign the job sheet once work is complete, if you could have your own pen handy that would be great.
- Payment is due on completion of the work and should be made by Card or Transfer. We have a card machine which is cleaned regularly. We cannot accept cheques or cash.
Hopefully the above demonstrates that we are keen to keep risks as low as possible and shown that Millennium Locksmiths really are ‘Locksmiths You Can Trust’.